Pathology Update is back in 2016!
The last Pathology Update took place at the Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi from 11-12 December 2015. This two-day meeting brought together a remarkable group of pathologists and laboratory professionals from all parts of the Middle East and beyond to share their scientific endeavors, experience, and best practices in laboratory
medicine. The enthusiastic participation contributed to the robust discussions and helped to make this international conference a resounding success!
The conference provided an international platform for attendees to network and share their experiences with each other. By expanding to provide...read more
- Abstract Submission Deadline
30 September 2016
- Early Bird Registration Deadline
3 October 2016
Topics to be covered
- Diagnostic Errors and Patient Safety - The IOM Report
- How to Implement a Successful Laboratory Quality Audit Program?
- Implementation of MALDI-ToF in Microbiology
- Innovations in Laboratory Medicine
- Pre-Analytics and Send Out Sections: How to Improve Quality & Patient Safety?
- Bioinformatics Role in Laboratory Medicine
- WHO Update on Classification of Bladder Tumors
- The Immune System in Health and Disease
Pathology Update in Pictures
Who should attend?
- Laboratory professionals
- General practitioners
- Infection control practitioners
- Residents and students
- Laboratory managers and directors